Sunskool is exhibiting at this year’s ATRAA conference showcasing real time solar monitoring technology.
Sunskool will be unveiling an improved dashboard, showcasing capabilities for displaying ambient irradiance, air and cell temperatures. Additional displays will allow students and teachers to compare solar energy generation to environment variants such as air temperature. This upgrade puts Sunskool on the National Solar Schools Program DCSVS Approved Components List – giving your solar installation business the competitive edge in the $500 million school market.
As of June 1, 2009 it is mandatory for all schools participating in the NSSP to include an approved DCSVS as part of their PV installation. Sunskool is the world leading DCSVS for the school environment. Developed in Australia by Storm Sustainability in partnership with the global leaders in online PV monitoring, Fat Spaniel Technologies Silicon Valley USA, Sunskool has revolutionised the way renewable energy is visualised and understood in classrooms.
By specifying Sunskool, you will be armed with a key marketing tool and peace of mind that the equipment has been designed and tested for harsh school environments with over 3,000 installations worldwide to date.
The elements that make Sunskool shine:
- Sunskool is a web portal that does not rely on the school’s server or PCs to capture and store data.
- Real time data allows students to access and instantly view the amount of solar energy currently being generated from the school’s solar system, the current consumption, the resulting greenhouse gas savings, and trends emerging from historical data.
- Information is presented in an engaging and interactive format to enhance participation and help make the learning process fun and rewarding.
- Sunskool provides an extensive sustainability curriculum that can easily be integrated into the current school curriculum and can be customised to your project site with the addition of text, graphics and photographs.
- Students can access and analyse the results of other national and international Sunskool participants and learn how energy generation can vary between different geographic locations and according to seasonal and environmental changes.
- Sunskool shines through bringing solar energy to life, ensuring the entire school community is conscious of the critical environmental need to create sustainable solutions.
Visit Sunskool at the Welcome cocktail evening Thursday 30th July or at stand 44 in the exhibition hall.