The innovative integration of a high performance marine navigational solar beacon into a robust steel bollard for land use is the perfect design solution for lighting pathways and landscaped areas or providing security lighting. This simple solution can be installed almost anywhere and avoids the time consuming and costly installation of underground or overhead cabelling.
- Mono crystalline solar panel, batteries and lights the product is brought together into one unique package
- Self cleaning solar dome
- Sealed unit, providing waterproofing and vandal resistance
- Ultra bright LED
- Easy installation, no cabling or trenching
The benefits speak for themselves:
- 3.6 kilometres of visibility
- Energy efficient
- Waterproof and corrosion resistant
- Easy on-site programming capabilities
- Brighter light output
- Easy relocation
- No electricity bills
- No maintenance
St Michael’s Grammar School in Victoria will be installing 3 solar bollard’s to light their school grounds as an alternative to using traditional mains electricity.